Furminator deShedding Tool

Saturday, November 28, 2009 Posted by nutrigrace

Furminator deShedding Tool - Dr Pam has been telling Mummy and Daddy about that. I'm just not too sure about it! bow wow wow ... written by my own paws - Goodness.

I have been eyeing that piece of yellow thing with a black rubber handle with much curiosity (Ok, I'm not as curious as Tabby Boy for I'm not a feline... I'm one faithful and cheerful dog! bow wow wow).

Dr Pam encourages pet owners to use this thing called Furminator deShedding Tool to remove undercoat and loose hair. Here's a photo of how it looks like.














My cousin Toffee loves it, says Dr Pam. "He doesn't retalliate ... he simply relaxes and enjoys the whole process!"

Okay, I know cousin Toffee has long hair, but what about my sister and me? We have short hair! "You can use Furminator on Goodness & Mercy but you may not see a lot of hair...," Dr Pam tells Mummy as she gently strokes me. Oh, I love the way she handles me... oooooh, what a loving soul she is!

How bout those feline monsters? Can they use Furminator? "Yes, you can use Furminator on dogs and cats!"

So, are Jellicle and Tabby Boy going to try this out before me?

Dr Pam leaves a Furminator with Mummy to experiment. Here's her list of tips on how to use it:
1) Give your pet a good wash before using it.
2) Start deShedding after the coat is completely dried - preferably wait for a day or two.
3) Get your pet to sit and be still.
4) Simply brush from his/her top - like how you will use a comb. Be gentle and don't frighten him/her.
5) If he/she enjoys the process, you can roll him/her over and start deShedding at the belly.
6) Once you are done, give your pet a treat to encourage him/her.

A better close up of the Furminator deShedding Tool.














There are two sizes available:













Medium (2.65in/ 6.8cm)













Large (4in/ 10.16cm)

I love their tagline ... "Because your pet's hair looks better in the trash can than on your coach!" ... does this mean I can sleep on the coach, Mummy?

Specifications:
  • Reduces shedding up to 90%.
  • For long- and short-haired dogs and cats.
  • Quickly and easily removes undercoat and loose hair.
  • Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, comb or rake.
  • Has a fine toothed precission stainless steel deShedding edge.
  • Used and recommended by pet professionals worldwide.
  • US Patents 6,782,846, 7,077,076 & 7,222,588.
  • Extremely user-friendly and your pet will surely love it!
So, any pet owners want to try Furminator? Remember Dr Pam's tips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails