It's A Really Hot Day!

Monday, August 30, 2010 Posted by revalbertkang

Written by my own paws!
 Written by my own paws - Mercy

The weather is getting crazy. At this time of the year, the heat is unbearable. Serving as the bodyguards at the Kang's residence is not an easy job. All of us have been drinking lots of water but the heat is still unbearable.

However, being the Chief Bodyguard, I have a lot of work to do. First, I have to find a place to think. The other two junior bodyguards are so hopeless, they are snoozing under the car and in the shade. Goodness only knows how to lie down and check her eyelids. Danny, the new recruit, is equally lazy. He just plays with the bone or rolls among the rags. 

Yours truly needs a cool place to rest and also to guard our residence. With a stroke of brilliance, I tug my slim body into the dry drain. The coolness that emits from this drain is unbelievable. The gradual chill is really good for the brain too. Now, I can think clearly and also enter into my dreamland without heat. Moreover from that position, I am able to watch the house and also the other lazy canines. 


Mmmmm... what a wonderful life!

Mercy the Dog Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails